Details for Position: LV - FSA
Field Sales Agent
Location: Las Vegas
The Field Sales Agents will be responsible for selling our company products at off-site locations throughout local Las Vegas locations. The agent will be responsible for providing guidance on selecting products such as shows, tours, car rentals, and special events, as well as promoting exciting products to customers on a daily basis. There is a very strong emphasis on using product knowledge, as well as having strong deal-closing strategies to include cross selling and up selling our products. Also, sales agents will need to have exceptional customer service skills to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong sales skills required to close the deal.
- Cross selling and up selling available products.
- Meet or exceed sales goals consistently.
- Assist customers with all of their needs while in market including shows, tours, and dinner reservations.
- Learn product knowledge details by participating in team meetings, off site programs, and complimentary tickets.
- Provide assistance to customers with inquiries in person and at times via email and phone.
- Must have a professional demeanor and professional appearance at all times while on duty and in uniform.
- Perform additional duties as assigned per location.
- Be able to communicate efficiently and effectively with co-workers and with the general public.
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a sales position.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications and the Internet.
- High energy, ability to remain focused on goals, work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally, in a professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task, be a team player, and have strong organizational skills.
- Be able to stand for the entire shift (8 hours) and walk long distances to and from varied locations.
- Enjoy travel, sports and entertainment.
- Candidate will have a strong background in sales particularly in the travel industry and or entertainment and sports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.