Details for Position: LV-C
Location: Las Vegas
The Concierge will be responsible for providing superlative service to guests and those who EBG has a business relationship with. The concierge will be responsible for providing guidance on selecting products such as shows, tours, car rentals, and special events, as well as promoting exciting products to guests on a daily basis. There is a very strong emphasis on using product knowledge, as well as having strong customer service skills. Concierges will consistently display a willingness to help and maintain a professional demeanor even when presented with escalated situations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist guests with all of their needs including shows, tours, and dinner reservations.
- Must have a professional demeanor and professional appearance at all times while on duty and in uniform.
- Be able to communicate efficiently and effectively with co-workers and with the general public.
- Promotes the assigned property’s outlets and amenities by educating guests on restaurants, shows, and other outlets such as spa, retail, and pools.
- Exhibits a professional demeanor and willingness to assist all guests whenever possible.
- Up-sells and cross-sells property amenities and services to guests.
- Processes all guest requests and responds promptly and discreetly to guest inquiries.
- Provides information for all events, conventions, general information and directions regarding hotel and local metropolitan area.
- Coordinates guest itineraries, prior to the guest’s arrival, for requests received via phone, fax and email.
- Maintains knowledge of all restaurant, spa and entertainment information, including menu items and hours of operation, to best serve the guest.
- Professionally engages and interacts with guests, presenting a friendly, approachable demeanor and a willingness to serve.
- Strictly enforces the privacy and confidentiality of guests.
- Makes recommendations in the best interest of the guest.
- Accurately enters reservations into required computer systems according to policy.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in Retail, Food and Beverage, or Customer Service.
- Superior customer service skills, strong decision making ability, excellent typing skills, and working knowledge of computer software, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts and locations as required, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
- High energy, ability to remain focused on goals, work independently.
- Ability to multi-task, be a team player, and have strong organizational skills.
- Be able to stand for the entire shift (8 hours) and walk long distances to and from varied locations.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.