Details for Position: ORL-WPC
Website Production Coordinator
The Website Production Coordinator will build and maintain our products with respect to cost, sales price, and profit for all hotel, tickets, events and tours in the EBGADMIN Database and various CMS’s.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with internal customers to build new ticket products and maintain current ticket products including entering the cost, sales price, and affiliate commission fields for products through approved sales channels and pricing levels.
- Work with internal customers to build new shows and maintain existing shows, calendars, input of cost, sales price, and affiliate commissions through approved sales channels and pricing levels.
- Build and maintain hotels in the EBG Admin database and CMS
- Provide daily updates and maintenance for various platforms and sales channels
- Maintain accurate and detailed spreadsheets
- Work with other Website Production teams as needed
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Candidate must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Candidate must be able to work on several projects simultaneously and possess the ability to switch between them seamlessly
- Candidate must possess the ability to maintain focus in a busy, collaborative and occasionally loud environment
- Strong writing skills with the ability to accurately document work performed is a must
- Previous experience with data entry
- Comprehensive knowledge of various internet browsers
- Candidate needs to possess an intermediate skill level in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral in a professional manner
- Previous experience with ticketing systems and the leisure/entertainment industry is a plus
- Previous experience working in a help desk environment a plus
- Other related experience includes Ticketing, Events, Hospitality, Attractions, Box Office, Yield Management, Technical Operations, Data Analysis
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.